Sign Up Form
Healthy Female Volunteers Needed!
Altasciences LA (a clinical research organization located in Cypress, CA) is currently conducting a clinical research trial with healthy females of non-childbearing potential.
Qualifications & Information
Qualifications (All must apply):
- Healthy females of non-childbearing potential*
- Age 18 to 65
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 and 35 kg/m² *Check your BMI here
- Non-marijuana users
- Available for one of the below study schedules:
- 1 screening visit, a 4-night stay, and 1 outpatient visit
- 1 screening visit, a 5-night stay, and 1 outpatient visit
- 1 screening visit, two inhouse stays of 8 nights and 11 nights, and 1 outpatient visit
- 1 screening visit, two inhouse stays of 5 nights and 6 nights, and 1 outpatient visit
* Females of non-childbearing potential; Permanent sterility/infertility or postmenopausal
You May Receive:
- Compensation up to $10,500
- COVID-19 test at no cost
Screening Visit Dates: 7/7/2022- 7/31/2022
Outpatient Visits: 8/10/2022
Screening Visit Dates: 7/13/2022- 8/8/2022
Outpatient Visits: 8/19/2022
Screening Visit Dates: 8/12/2022
Check-in: 9/8/2022, 9/22/2022
Check-out: 9/16/2022, 10/3/2022
Outpatient Visits: 10/8/2022
Screening Visit Dates: 9/13/2022- 10/9/2022
Check-in: 10/10/2022, 10/19/2022
Check-out: 10/15/2022, 10/25/2022
Outpatient Visits: 10/30/2022
To see if you qualify, sign up form above or call us at 1 866 461-2526 and mention study # N-20500.
Volunteers needed for paid studies now!
What to expect
For those who have never participated in a clinical trial, we understand that it can feel somewhat intimidating, and may make you wonder if you should participate at all. Clinical trial participation is essential to the development of new, life-changing treatments and medicines. We need volunteers like you to help us in our mission to advance global health. That being said, it’s our duty to ensure that you are as informed as possible about what to expect when participating in paid clinical trials at WCCT Global.Learn More >
Our volunteers are our greatest asset, and their safety is paramount. Our trained medical personnel can not only provide the highest standard of care, but can respond to any situation or emergency.Read More
Our facilities are designed with comfort in mind, we make every effort to provide amenities to meet each patients personal needs.Read More
If you want to know more about clinical trials or are considering participating in one, the following frequently asked questions describe the role of a patient and will help you understand this unique research program.