Gastroenterology Clinical Research Studies
Extensive global expertise
Over the past 12 years, WCCT has conducted 32 gastroenterology clinical research studies, both straightforward and complex, early and late phase, healthy and non-healthy volunteers.
Through all this, we have developed extensive global expertise in the design, medical oversight, performance and analysis of complex clinical trials in this therapeutic field.
- Bowel cleansing
- Celiac disease
- Colon prep
- Flat polyps or adenomas of the colon
- Functional constipation
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hepatic impairment
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C)
- Ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Mild-severe active ulcerative colitis
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Relapsing multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
Stay up-to-date on clinical research news and developments.
Careers that put you at the forefront of medical breakthroughs.
The blog delivers industry-related developments and announcements regarding expanded clinical services.