WCCT Global is currently conducting a clinical research study of an investigational medicine in males and females with Alzheimer’s disease or mild cognitive impairment (MCI) due to Alzheimer’s disease. Your participation is important to researching potential new treatments for people in the future.
• Ages 55 to 85
• Available for 9 outpatient visits
• Has an identified, reliable, caregiver who will support him/her to ensure compliance with any study-related procedures.
• Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease or mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease
You may receive:
• Subject compensation up to $3,595
• Study related care at no cost
To see if you qualify, call: