Infectious Disease and Vaccine Clinical Trials Services
A breadth of experience in both therapeutic and preventative clinical development.
Over 18 years and 91 Phase I-IV infectious diseases studies, WCCT has developed both broad therapeutic expertise and great strength in core areas. The WCCT research unit works to streamline clinical development of new vaccines, delivery systems, treatments and antimicrobial agents to post-approval in a timely, cost-effective manner. Partner with a leader that has a track record in infectious diseases.
WCCT influenza and infectious disease experience:
- Bacterial infection
- Bacterial nosocomial infections
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Complicated skin infections
- Fungal infections
- Herpes Zoster
WCCT’s vaccine trial experience spans 12 studies over 18 years with multiple therapeutic indications and all age groups, including:
- Seasonal influenza
- Pandemic influenza
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Zoster
WCCT has deep expertise in new vaccine technologies, including RSV, H3N5 and H7N9 viruses and both therapeutic and preventive vaccine clinical development. With a comprehensive understanding of FDA regulations and requirements for vaccine approval, we are uniquely positioned to streamline the clinical development of new vaccines and delivery systems, saving you time and money.
WCCT offers you a unique portfolio of expertise and capabilities:
- Data management solutions that work for any site
- Clinical solutions that yield streamlined patient recruitment and enrollment
- Easy-to-comprehend statistical analysis
- Monitoring and pharmacovigilance that follow new industry standards
- Project management solutions that keep everyone on time and on budget