Immunology and Allergy Clinical Trials Services
Applying a wealth of experience to advancing treatment for infectious diseases.
WCCT integrates the immunology and allergy expertise of 88 clinical trials over 18 years to offer you our extensive hands-on expertise in your next drug development program. Our scientific and medical experts look for the best scientific approaches and apply them with a rigorous methodology.
We have successfully performed a diverse range of Phase I – IV studies in healthy and non-healthy patients, including:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Common cold
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Atopic disease
- Autoimmune or inflammatory disease
- Immune-mediated inflammatory disease (IMID)
- Pemphigus vulgaris
- Primary immunodeficiency disease
- Concomitant asthma