Cardiovascular Clinical Research Services
WCCT integrates our extensive global expertise, reputation and vast cardiovascular experience.
15+ Years Conducting Global Cardiovascular Clinical Studies.
WCCT has a strong focus on cardiovascular clinical research. In the past 15 years, we have conducted 58 cardiovascular clinical research studies, both early and late phase with healthy and non-healthy volunteers.
WCCT integrates global experience in the practice of cardiology, advanced scientific research with novel chemical entities and devices, and 15+ years of conducting complex global cardiovascular clinical studies, research and CRO.
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Acute hereditary angioedema (HAE)
- Acute thrombotic stroke
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Coronary stent coating
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Heart failure
- Hemodynamic improvement
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Ischemic stroke
- Mixed dyslipidemia
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Resistant hypertension (RHTN)
- Systolic heart failure
- Transient ischemic attacks (TIA)
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- High-risk CVD