Are You Experiencing Age-Related Muscle Loss?
WCCT CRG is currently conducting a clinical research study in males and females experiencing sarcopenia (muscle loss due to aging.) Your participation is important to researching potential new treatments for people in the future.
- Males and females
- Age 70 or older
- Available for approximately 13 outpatient visits
- Experiencing muscle loss due to aging, with self-reported mobility limitations such as:
- difficulty standing up from a chair
- walking for longer than 10 minutes on a flat surface,
- climbing a flight of stairs
You may receive:
- Compensation up to $2,200
- Study related care at no cost
To see if you qualify, call: