Do you have allergies?
WCCT Global is currently conducting a clinical research trial to assess the safety and tolerability of an investigational nasal spray to treat allergies with healthy volunteers who are experiencing allergy like symptoms.
* Onsite COVID-19 testing will be conducted for volunteer safety
Qualifications & Information
Qualifications (All Must Apply):
- Healthy males and females
- Age 18 to 55
- Currently experiencing allergy symptoms (No diagnosis needed and verified by verbal confirmation)
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 and 32 kg/m2 *check your BMI here
- Bodyweight over 111 lbs (50 kg)
- Non-marijuana users, including the use of medical marijuana
- Available for 1 screening visit and a 3-night stay
You May Receive:
- Compensation up to $1,900
Screening Dates: 5/10/2021-6/28/2021
Screening Dates: 5/10/2021-7/5/2021
Screening Dates: 5/10/2021-7/17/2021
To see if you may qualify, sign up from form above or call us at 1 866 461-2526 and mention study # N-7060.
What to expect
For those who have never participated in a clinical trial, we understand that it can feel somewhat intimidating, and may make you wonder if you should participate at all. Clinical trial participation is essential to the development of new, life-changing treatments and medicines. We need volunteers like you to help us in our mission to advance global health. That being said, it’s our duty to ensure that you are as informed as possible about what to expect when participating in paid clinical trials at WCCT Global.Learn More >
Our volunteers are our greatest asset, and their safety is paramount. Our trained medical personnel can not only provide the highest standard of care, but can respond to any situation or emergency.Read More
Our facilities are designed with comfort in mind, we make every effort to provide amenities to meet each patients personal needs.Read More
If you want to know more about clinical trials or are considering participating in one, the following frequently asked questions describe the role of a patient and will help you understand this unique research program.Read More