Sign Up Form
Invite Friends/Family and Get Compensated!
Altasciences LA is now offering the opportunity to refer your friends and family to join our clinical research studies. Refer a friend and get compensation!
If you have any referrals, please ask them to fill out the “sign up form”
Qualifications & Information
- Healthy Japanese volunteers
- Age 18 and over
- $50 – $1,000
*compensation amount varies by study
- Your referral must be new to Altasciences LA
- Referral must provide full name of the person who referred him/her during registration
- Referral must not screen fail for drugs and/or alcohol use during the screening visit or during participation
- The person who referred him/her must be registered with Altasciences LA
If you have any questions about our referral program, please call us at 1 877 977-9228 to speak with our recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Altasciences LA reserves the right to revise or terminate this referral program at any time without notice
Volunteers needed for paid studies now!
What to expect
For those who have never participated in a clinical trial, we understand that it can feel somewhat intimidating, and may make you wonder if you should participate at all. Clinical trial participation is essential to the development of new, life-changing treatments and medicines. We need volunteers like you to help us in our mission to advance global health. That being said, it’s our duty to ensure that you are as informed as possible about what to expect when participating in paid clinical trials at WCCT Global.Learn More >
Our volunteers are our greatest asset, and their safety is paramount. Our trained medical personnel can not only provide the highest standard of care, but can respond to any situation or emergency.Read More
Our facilities are designed with comfort in mind, we make every effort to provide amenities to meet each patients personal needs.Read More
If you want to know more about clinical trials or are considering participating in one, the following frequently asked questions describe the role of a patient and will help you understand this unique research program.