Sign Up Form
Friends Referral Campaign
At Altasciences LA (clinical research organization located in Cypress, CA) is running a friend referral campaign. By Referring Japanese males and females, we will give up to $1,000 per referral.
Qualifications & Information
*Referral payment amount varies by study
Qualifications (All must apply):
- Healthy Japanese males and females who are age 18 and over
• Referral must be new or has not been in contact with Altasciences LA in over two years.
• Referral must mention the referee’s first and last name during the creation or update of their volunteer profile.
• For the referee to receive payment, the referral must complete a screening visit and/or a study in full.
• Referrals who screen fail due to illicit drugs or alcohol voids referral payments.
• Referral payments are taxable income and referees will be issued IRS Form 1099-MISC as reportable income.
• This program is intended for the referral of friends or family members only.
o Referees may not advertise or make any general solicitations for individuals to participate in a study
• The person who is referring must be registered with Altasciences LA
If you have any questions about our referral program, please call us at 1 877 977-2228 to speak with our recruiters or email us at email@example.com.
* Altasciences reserves the right to change, amend, modify, or terminate this referral program at any time and is subject to IRB approval.
Volunteers needed for paid studies now!
What to expect
For those who have never participated in a clinical trial, we understand that it can feel somewhat intimidating, and may make you wonder if you should participate at all. Clinical trial participation is essential to the development of new, life-changing treatments and medicines. We need volunteers like you to help us in our mission to advance global health. That being said, it’s our duty to ensure that you are as informed as possible about what to expect when participating in paid clinical trials at Altasciences LA.Learn More >
Our volunteers are our greatest asset, and their safety is paramount. Our trained medical personnel can not only provide the highest standard of care, but can respond to any situation or emergency.Read More
Our facilities are designed with comfort in mind, we make every effort to provide amenities to meet each patients personal needs.Read More
If you want to know more about clinical trials or are considering participating in one, the following frequently asked questions describe the role of a patient and will help you understand this unique research program.