Do You Have A Hypertrophic Scar?
WCCT CRG is currently conducting a clinical research study of an investigational medicine in healthy males and females who have a hypertrophic scar. Your participation is important to researching potential new treatments for people in the future.
- Healthy males and females
- Ages 18 to 60
- Have a hypertrophic scar that meets all of the following criteria:
- linear scar, ≥ 5 to ≤ 40 cm in length, ≥ 5 to ≤ 50 cm in length, or ≥ 5 to ≤ 60 cm in length
- present for minimum 6 months and no greater than 24 months
- located anywhere in the body except on the face or front of neck
- resulting from surgical or traumatic injury
- Be available for one 2-night stay, 7 outpatients and 3 follow-ups
You may receive:
- Compensation up to $3,235
- Study related care at no cost
To see if you qualify, call: