Oncology Clinical Trials Services
Rigorous standards, a portfolio of expertise and a full spectrum of oncology clinical trials services.
Oncology research is a complex, competitive and rapidly changing environment. Immunotherapies, targeted therapies, biomarkers, companion diagnostics and innovative delivery methods are creating exciting opportunities for the treatment of cancer.
Yet this changing landscape creates a greater need for a strong strategic development plan. Successful oncology drug development in today’s world requires experience, scientific expertise, intelligent tools, quantified clinical experience, and access to the right investigators and patients.
WCCT through Medelis, who leads our global clinical development efforts, offers a full spectrum of clinical research services for oncology clinical trials from IND to NDA. Founded as a specialty oncology CRO in 2003, our world-class medical and project teams have extensive experience in the design, performance and analysis of complex clinical trials.
With this focus, we offer the seasoning and insight that only long practice in complex studies can produce.
A Dedication to the Highest-Quality Oncology Research
Our rigorous standards for our clinical operations, along with our portfolio of expertise, means faster, more accurate results and more strategic long-term development planning for your program.
Our specialization in oncology clinical trials provides you with:
- Access to a world-class medical team with extensive experience in the design, performance and analysis of complex clinical trials
- Design and management of preclinical and Phase I – IV oncology studies
- Team members with firsthand clinical knowledge of tumor types and drugs, and a true understanding of the diseases and investigational agents being studied
- Experience in managing dose escalation and determining maximum tolerated dose
- Experience in safety assessment
- Close working relationships with expert investigators
- Deep domain knowledge of the internal processes of over 400 global research sites
- Unique investigator and patient recruitment programs to help get the right patients in your trial
Broad and Deep Oncology Clinical Trials Experience
We’ve pioneered some of the original cancer immunotherapy studies and training sites, and set the standards that are followed to this day.
Our team is accustomed to handling most targets in oncology, including:
- Brain tumors
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Cancer-related bone loss
- Multiple myeloma
- Non-small cell lung carcinoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Prostatic neoplasms
- Relapsed multiple myeloma
- Solid tumors
Stay up-to-date on clinical research news and developments.
Careers that put you at the forefront of medical breakthroughs.
The blog delivers industry-related developments and announcements regarding expanded clinical services.