Do You Have Osteopenia?
WCCT CRG is seeking males and females ages 20 to 75 years old that are diagnosed with Osteopenia and currently on Glucocorticoids to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational drug. Your participation is necessary for new and innovative treatments for Osteopenia.
- Ages 20 to 75 years
- Diagnosed with Osteopenia
- Receiving 5 – 40 mg/day prednisone, or equivalent of another GC (methylprednisolone 4 mg/day, or prednisone 10 mg every other day) for a minimum of 4 consecutive weeks prior to enrollment
- Be available for 11-12 outpatient visits
You may receive:
- Compensation up to $2,160
- Study related care at no cost
To see if you qualify, call: