Do You Have Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)?
WCCT Global is seeking males and females ages 18 and older who are diagnosed with a type of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease known as ‘Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)’ to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational drug.
- Male and female patients ages 18 and over
- Presence of NASH as demonstrated by ONE of the following:
- Evidence of NASH based on liver biopsy obtained within 2 years prior to randomization OR
- Obesity (BMI≥23 kg/m2 (Asian race) or BMI≥27 kg/m2 (non-Asian races) AND Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Be willing to take study medication (capsules) once daily for 12 weeks
- Be available for 8 outpatient visits
Qualified Participants may receive:
- Compensation will be provided for time and travel
- Study related care at no cost
To see if you qualify, call: