Allergic to House Dust Mite?
WCCT Global is looking for males and females between the ages of 12 to 65 who have house dust mite-associated allergic rhinitis to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational medication.
- Ages 12 to 65 years
- Have house dust mite (HDM)-associated allergic rhinitis (AR) (with or without asthma) for at least 1 year
- Symptoms for 4 or more consecutive weeks in the previous year and for at least 4 days per week during those weeks.
- Symptoms requiring regular intake of symptomatic treatment(s).
- Symptoms evaluated as “troublesome” by the patients or impairing their daily activities, leisure or sport, school or work or involving sleep disturbance.
- Available for 8 outpatient visits
You may receive:
- Compensation up to $700
- Study related care at no cost
To see if you qualify, call: