Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment
A history of success: 94.7% retention rate for all clinical trials.
IN-SITE Patient Recruitment
In order to expedite enrollment timelines, our patient recruitment experts use the latest technologies. IN-SITE, a division of WCCT, dedicates time, energy and expertise to patient recruitment, and currently holds a 94.7% rate of retention for all clinical trials. IN-SITE’s services can be implemented with any research program or patient population, nearly anywhere on the globe. WCCT uses data-driven strategies to enhance clinical trial patient recruitment. Our approach can be used to identify patients from any therapeutic area.
Fully customizable features can help you streamline your recruitment strategy:
- Cloud-based retention application
- Social media targeting
- Patient identification system
- Branding and ad creation
- SMS follow-up
- Email marketing
- Physician relations team
- 24/7 call center
- SEO services
- Website development
- Site reputation enhancement
- Mobile-friendly patient sign-up application
Our system locates and provides access to ideal patient populations based on ICD-9 codes and positions your study site for success.
Data Is Provided By:
- Claims clearing houses
- Electronic medical record providers
- Independent physician associations
- Pharmacy benefit management providers
24/7 Call Center Details:
- HIPAA compliant
- USA-based with international reach
- Internationally based with U.S. global reach
- Multilingual team for ethnobridging study success
- Customizable to suit any protocol
- Proven data collection accuracy
The WCCT Model:
WCCT will only send qualified leads to your site(s) based on your protocol’s inclusion/exclusion criteria and prescreening conditions. The pay-per-patient randomized model helps eliminate risk for sites and sponsors; you pay for the successful enrollment of patients, period.