Murietta Phase II-IV Clinical Pharmacology Unit
Gastroenterology Research Center
Our gastroenterology research center is comprised of 15 clinical pharmacology units (CPUs) spanning the Inland Empire, Orange County and San Diego, CA.
- Access to thousands of GI patients in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), Crohn’s disease and other indications
- Six ambulatory surgery centers
- GI imaging center
- Facility for medical weight loss
- Staff privileges at multiple hospitals in the Orange, Riverside and San Diego counties, CA
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Hepatitis B and C
- Weight loss/obesity
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- EGD (esaphagogastroduodensoscopy)
- CT enterography
- H. Pylori breath testing
- Capsule endoscopy
- Hemorrhoid treatment
- Barrett’s esophagus ablation
- Fecal incontinence treatment
- Hydrogen breath testing
Dr. John Hong
Dr. Hong is Principal Investigator for gastroenterology clinical trials at WCCT across 11 sites. He is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Medicine and completed his internal medicine residency and gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Pritzker School of Medicine.
Dr. Hong serves as a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in gastroenterology.
Major Fields of GI Research:
CPU Research Sites & Services
Stay up-to-date on clinical research news and developments.
Careers that put you at the forefront of medical breakthroughs.
The blog delivers industry-related developments and announcements regarding expanded clinical services.