Clinical Pharmacology Units (CPUs)
Phase I, II, III or IV. Inpatient or Outpatient. Our CPUs yield success.
Phase I-IV Clinical Research Sites
WCCT owns and operates five clinical sites throughout the Inland Empire and Orange County in Southern California:
- One Phase I CPU certified as an American Heart Association training site
- One Phase I-IV CPU distinguished as the first and only government-approved U.S. commercial facility capable of conducting an influenza clinical studies
- One asthma and allergy clinic
- Two ophthalmology and cosmetology research sites
- Multiple gastroenterology research sites and outpatient centers
Because we also manage studies at the CRO level, our CPUs have top-down insight into the clinical process that has been further operationalized through the use of our electronic data capture tools to produce a more comprehensive level of data for our sponsors. Unlike most sites, ours have the business support needed to meet all goals in timelines, budget, recruitment and retention. Whether your study is Phase I-IV, inpatient or outpatient, our unique approach yields success with every study, even those managed by other CROs.
Clinical Research Sites and Pharmacology Units
Strategically situated to recruit from large, diverse ethnic populations, WCCT’s clinical research and pharmacology units (CPUs) can not only meet your recruitment and retention goals, but they have the business support needed to meet your timelines and budget.